Businesses in Orange County lend support to WYS to show they care about the youth and families who live and work here. There are many ways to partner with us to meet your own philanthropic goals, increase your visibility within our community and engage your employees. We’ve included a list of options below, but the best way to get involved is to contact us and explore the possibilities together.
When you are ready to get started, or if you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Host an Event
We’re here to help you create a memorable event for your employees, customers or neighbors that packs the power of philanthropy. It could be as simple as a jeans day, or as organized as a golf tournament, all benefiting WYS. Let’s plan an event!
Retailers, restaurants and other businesses with high consumer engagement hold Cause Marketing events to give something back to their customers while creating awareness for WYS. It’s a fun and easy way to raise funds for WYS. We can work with you to create unique Cause Marketing events or you can choose among some of the time-tested favorites:
- Donate a percent of sales to WYS during a set time period
- Hold an in-store event to rally support
- Bring your message and promotion online
- Go LIME! Lime green is the color representing mental health awareness. Use it to show the significance of your Cause Marketing program.
Become a Program Sponsor
Companies that sponsor a program know their philanthropy dollars are going toward specific activities core to WYS programming.
- $100 provides preventive mental health services to one child for an entire year
- $300 provides one suicide prevention group workshop
- $500 provides a group parenting workshop series for a family in need
- $800 provides 8 counseling sessions for a family in crisis
- $1,000 provides an intensive, reparative parent-child therapy series for one family
- $2,500 provides prevention and awareness training for after-school staff at one school
- $5,000 provides group prevention services for 250 children or youth
Corporate or Group Volunteers
Interested in volunteer opportunities for your group or company? If your group is interested in meaningful and impactful group volunteering projects, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Western Youth Services has many opportunities throughout the year including but not limited to:
- Event volunteers (as needed basis)
- Provide and serve meals to clients in our support groups. You can sign up for a series or one class by providing a healthy meal to clients who participate in our groups. Meals can be home-made or purchased and are much appreciated by our clients. Approximately 10-20 participants.
- Host Graduation Party for PEERS®(Program for the Education and Enrichment of Relational Skills). Pizza party and small gift (interactive games) for approximately 10-12 teenagers with autism or other related challenges that lead to social impairment. The clinician will partner with you to provide a rich and rewarding experience for the kids and volunteers!
- Unstuck and On Target. Under the supervision of a clinician you will donate materials and help build an obstacle course to be used for skill building for the -11 year old children in the program.
- Therapeutic supplies drives. WYS has an ongoing need for art supplies and toys for our art and play therapy programs to ensure every child’s voice is heard.
- Holiday Toy Drive. More than 1,000 needy children in our care receive holiday gifts donated by the community.
- Gift wrapping holiday gifts. In mid-December it takes a small army to wrap 1,000 gifts on our holiday gift wrapping day.
- Contact email@example.com if you have any other ideas!