WYS ACES Report
The Results Of The Report Highlight:
- ACEs can impact health and well-being of a person across a lifetime.
- ACEs pose a threat to proper brain development.
- More than half of the adults in California have at least one ACE.
- Individuals with four or more ACEs are seven times more likely to have mental health problems and eleven times more likely to attempt suicide than individuals with zero ACEs.
- Without intervention, the estimated weighted annual community cost per child is $18,856.
- WYS is healing ACEs with nearly every research-recommended strategy.